Lancôme Juicy Shaker




Thanks very much to @08l_malaysia for giving me a chance to try out this new product, the color I get is Wonder Melon. ❤️ Lancôme Juicy Shaker are really cute and smell amazing, it smell so sweet just like watermelon.




I really love putting this on my lips as it feels like my lips just get softer and it hydrates my lips and give a little tint. If you wish to have a natural looking lips, I think this is the product you should get. It goes on easily and gives a nice shine. It's smooth and real easy to use. 

I love Lancôme juicy shaker makes my lips feel super moist, glossy look without the stickiness. Beside, it's really fun to shake it (like shaking cocktail 🍸) before putting it on your lips 👄. You will definitely falling in love with it! 



Are you dreaming to be a social editor too? It's easy, now you can be a social editor of 0.8L Malaysia too! Visit @08l_Malaysia on Instagram and Facebook to participate on the campaign. 
Who know you might be the next winner! 







感谢你的耐心阅读,如果您有任何问题,您可以通过Beautivencheer@gmail.com与我联系。任何广告,合作或活动邀也请发送至此电邮地址。谢谢!






熱門文章